Karl Kurz, MD
Dr. Karl Kurz, MD was born in Midland, Texas. As a child he was very active in all sports, curious about everything and wanted everything in order. His desire to serve children and families by keeping them active, his love of watching babies and children develop into unique and independent young adults and his childhood pediatrician inspired him to follow his dream of becoming a pediatrician himself.
Dr. Kurz attended Texas A&M, where he met his wife freshman year, before attending the University of Texas Medical Branch. He did his Pediatric Residency at the University of Texas Southwestern and was also Chief Resident there.
He lives in Cedar Park with his wife and their energetic young son, where they love finding all the new parks and playgrounds to explore.
- Pediatrician, 2016 – present
- Board Certified in Pediatrics, 2016
- Chief Resident – University of Texas Southwestern, 2016-2017
- Pediatric Residency – University of Texas Southwestern, 2013-2016
- Graduated from University of Texas Medical Branch, 2013
- Graduated from Texas A&M University, 2009