Season’s Greetings from the Treehouse Family!
As we come to the end of 2017, we wanted to share with you the steps we have taken to improve our services and highlight some of our plans for 2018 and beyond.
We want to take a moment to say, “thank you” for trusting us with the care of your children. This is a privilege that we do not take lightly and we continually strive to serve you and the community to the best of our ability.
- Patient-centered Design: In October 2017, Treehouse moved into its new home. The building provides state of the art facilities to better serve our families and much of the design was inspired by your input. For example, we increased our parking capacity and included an awning at the entrance to facilitate drop-offs and pick-ups in inclement weather;
- Growing the Treehouse Team: Dr. Kurz joined our team this past July and are planning to add additional staff in several departments to improve our clients’ experience and care; and
- Improved Technology: In response to your requests, we continue to embrace advanced hardware and software in an effort to make your experience from entry to checkout as seamless as possible.
Continued Excellence in Patient Care and Service Delivery:
- Asthma Care Clinic: We are excited to announce that we will soon be rolling out a comprehensive asthma care clinic that is designed to more effectively manage care, educate, and improve outcomes for our asthma patients;
- Lactation Center: Our new building has a dedicated lactation room. Our goal is to have a lactation consultant available for one-on-one consultations with mother and baby; and
- Behavioral Health: We are in the process of developing space within our office to provide convenient access to mental health care services.
Simply put, our goal is to deliver the highest quality of healthcare services for your child. Keeping this in mind, we encourage you to let our staff know when we have fallen short of your expectations. Your feedback is essential as it will help us improve your experience.
As medical providers, it is imperative that we continue to explore new and innovative ways to deliver quality healthcare while not compromising your experience in our exam rooms. The needs of our patients and families will always be at the center of what we do.
Thank you for allowing us to share this experience with your family.
The Treehouse Family