Debbie Addy, MD
Dr. Debaroti “Debbie” Addy, MD was born in New York City, but got to Texas as soon as she could. Interesting fact: Dr. Addy lived in 12 different cities growing up. Her parents describe her as a very talkative little girl and she did most of that talking with her favorite doll named “Yummy”!
Dr. Addy decided to become a doctor because it combined 2 of her passions, science and kids. After attending Texas A&M and Baylor College of Medicine she decided to go into pediatrics because “kids make the BEST patients.”
She now lives in Round Rock with her husband, their two busy children, and Gibson, their yellow Labrador retriever. The whole family loves to take long walks and play in our wonderful local parks.
- Pediatrician, 2001 – present
- Board Certified in Pediatrics, 2001
- Pediatric Residency: Baylor College of Medicine, 1998 – 2001
- Graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, 1998
- Graduated from Texas A&M University, 1994