Dr. Debaroti “Debbie” Addy co-founded Treehouse Pediatrics in 2004. Her passion for pediatric care started during residency at Baylor College of Medicine. It has been the inspiration for the development of Treehouse Pediatrics from a small 2 provider group to an innovative, integrative care center with 10+ providers.
Round Rock/Austin Texas have been her home since 2001. When she’s not seeing patients in the office, Dr. Addy loves traveling, working out and trying new recipes. She and her husband are also always exploring fun new things in the area to keep their 2 energetic children entertained.
Come visit Dr. Addy to discuss how Treehouse can provide comprehensive care for your children from birth to early adulthood.
- Pediatrician, 2001 – present
- Board Certified in Pediatrics, 2001
- Pediatric Residency: Baylor College of Medicine, 1998 – 2001
- Graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, 1998
- Graduated from Texas A&M University, 1994