Ting-Chuan Chang, MD
Ting Chang, MD, FAAP is a graduate of Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine. He trained in pediatrics at Austin Pediatric Education Program associated with Children’s Hospital of Austin (now known as Dell Children’s Hospital) where he spent 3 years as a resident and 1 year as a chief resident.
Since 2007, he has enjoyed caring for the families that call Treehouse Pediatrics their medical home. He is humbled by the privilege of watching these children grow from infancy through teenage years into mature adults.
He enjoys falling asleep at night to a good book, getting up early-ish on days off to go running and playing outside with his wife and his son. He loves traveling with family and friends whether it be to foreign countries half way round the world or to the nearest state park 30 minutes away.
- Pediatrician, 2003 – present
- Board Certified in Pediatrics, 2008
- Chief Resident – Children’s Hospital of Austin – 2006-2007
- Pediatric Residency – Children’s Hospital of Austin – 2003-2006
- Graduated from Texas Tech School of Medicine – 2003
- Graduated from The University of Texas, Austin – 1998
- Outstanding Overall Resident of the Year – 2006
- Outstanding Third Year Resident of the Year – 2006
- Outstanding Second Year Resident of the Year – 2005