Ting-Chuan Chang, MD
Dr. Ting-Chuan “Ting” Chang, MD was born in Syracuse, NY. Growing up, he enjoyed playing with his favorite toy car, The General Lee from the Dukes of Hazzard when he wasn’t playing Monopoly. His childhood pediatrician inspired him to follow in his footsteps and his favorite part of being a kid’s doctor is all the laughs he gets to enjoy while caring for his kiddos.
Dr. "Ting" attended the University of Texas and Texas Tech Medical School, and did his residency at Children’s Hospital of Austin. Fun fact: he met his future wife on his nursery rotation, where she was a nurse. They live in Austin with their young son and enjoy going on family vacations.
- Pediatrician, 2003 – present
- Board Certified in Pediatrics, 2008
- Chief Resident – Children’s Hospital of Austin – 2006-2007
- Pediatric Residency – Children’s Hospital of Austin – 2003-2006
- Graduated from Texas Tech School of Medicine – 2003
- Graduated from The University of Texas, Austin – 1998
- Outstanding Overall Resident of the Year – 2006
- Outstanding Third Year Resident of the Year – 2006
- Outstanding Second Year Resident of the Year – 2005