Wade Travis, MD
Dr. Wade Travis, MD was born in Auburn, WA where he loved to explore, read, and ride his Huffy Bike. His family physician growing up inspired him to become a doctor, which lead him to attend Texas A&M, where his met his wife, and then he attended Baylor College of Medicine.
Dr. Travis served our country for 15 years as a member of the Navy. He chose pediatrics because “kids are more fun!”
He lives in Georgetown with his wife and their 4 children. They love to hike, go see live music, and travel. Fun fact: Dr. Travis has travelled to over 30 countries!
- Pediatrician, 2002 – present
- Board Certified in Pediatrics, 2005
- Assistant Chief of Pediatrics – Carl R Darnall Army Medical Center, 2005-2008
- Pediatric Residency – Naval Medical Center, Portsmouth, VA, 2002-2005
- Graduated from Texas A&M – 1992
- Graduated from Baylor College of Medicine – 1997