Has your child been excessively worrying? Having trouble sleeping? Feeling afraid as if something awful might happen?
Our Overcoming Anxiety Class is an informational, parent-only virtual class designed to teach parents strategies that can help your children adjust and cope in healthy ways! During this 1 hour class our licensed Behavioral Health Team will provide information and strategies you can use TODAY, including:
- How the cycle of anxiety can prevent your child from enjoying life and doing things they need to do.
- The role avoidance plays in anxiety and how exposure works to help face fears.
- 4 Helpful Coping Skills that your child can use to help calm their body when experiencing anxiety.
- The importance of sleep and dietary habits for healthy emotion regulation.
- How to implement consistent routines and structure during a time of chaos.
- And a brief Q&A period at the end to address some commonly asked questions
BONUS: All attendees will receive our informational materials about the topics discussed!
Registration is $25.
Register at: https://austinhp.com/classes/