We are excited to announce that we will have the updated COVID-19 Booster Vaccines for all patients 6 months and up starting in October! Use the button below to schedule.
Resources & Information
COVID-19 vaccine safety
- Was the COVID-19 vaccine rushed?
- What side effects might my child have after a COVID-19 vaccine?
- Does the COVID vaccine affect fertility?
- Does the COVID-19 vaccine cause myocarditis?
- Can my child get a COVID vaccine with their other immunizations?
When kids should get the COVID vaccine
- When can children get the COVID-19 vaccine?
- If my child had COVID already, do they need the vaccine?
- My child is about to turn 12. Which COVID-19 vaccine should they get?
- Do I have to pay to vaccinate my child for COVID?
- Why is it so important for my kids to get caught up on their childhood immunizations during the COVID-19 pandemic?
COVID-19 and your family
- My partner and I got COVID-19 vaccines while I was pregnant, but is it safe for our newborn to be around unvaccinated people?
- Does my unvaccinated child still have to wear a mask when the rest of the family doesn’t?
- How can I help my child, who has a developmental disability, cope during COVID-19?
- Should my children take swim lessons if they are too young to get the COVID-19 vaccine yet?
- Is it safe to send my child to child care during COVID-19?
- My children want to have birthday parties with their friends but can’t get COVID-19 vaccines yet. Is it safe?
- Can my kids safely hug their grandparents now that they’ve had the COVID-19 vaccine?
- Is it safe for families to travel now?
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, would it be safer to plan a home birth rather than deliver my baby at a hospital?
To expedite your service, please complete the required forms prior to your appointment.
Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine
Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine
Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine (Johnson & Johnson)