- We will make every effort to work with your insurance and file your insurance claims. In the event a charge has been applied to the patient, we will send out a statement.
- You are able to make payments and view statements by logging onto the Patient Portal here: Patient Portal
- All balances are required to be paid in full unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Accounts balances that have been neglected will be assigned to an outside collection agency. Additional penalties and interest will be applied and your child could be dismissed from the practice.
- If you have any questions about a bill please call the Central Business Office at 512.328.2266.